Sunday, January 22, 2006

Camping at Carney


In honor of my return from the states, my birthday, Chris’s birthday, Jason’s birthday and Morgan and I soon departure to the Middle East, we decided to hold a rather large celebration at Carney Park here in Naples, Italy. We rented 3 cabins and partied hard through the night and into the morning hours. Below are some pictures of the shenanigans that went on… what can I say, camping is always fun! It truly is going to be hard to say goodbye to everyone come the 3rd of February. Naples and the people here have become home for me… thanks to everyone! (above picture: The birthday kids... from left to right, Jason, myself and Chris)
Go, go, go... Mark and I playing some drining game!
Thanks for coming out Dave, it meant a lot to me... I know work sucked and I am sorry you could not stay longer! You were missed!
Ladies, ladies, ladies!!! Thanks for celebrating with me!!!

Birthday boy... I had a blast Christopher... thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home